lørdag 4. september 2010

It's alive! IT'S ALIVE!

I kind of feel like a necromancer now, using dark arts to reanimate something that should've stayed dead and forgotten. I can virtually feel the blog rise, it's files and updates long rotten beyond recognition. I'm *this* far from cackling maniacally and reaching my fingers at the sky as a lightning does what lightnings do best; provide ample ambience. I'm *this* far from hearing my blog moan "braaaaains" as it shambles towards the nearest village for sustenance. Not that dead things should require food anyway, but that's the trope anyway.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, where are we nowadays?

Well, military-wise little has changed. I've spent a few more days out in the rain, snow and mosquitoes, I've fired some more from from machine guns and assault rifles and grenade launchers, I've marched a few more miles, I've sweated a few more gallons, and I've broken my rib twice - the latter time being right now. Oh, the humanity.

Still, last time I updated from my real life I brought you the necessary info on the army unit I serve in, so I don't really feel like talking about that now.

In other news I've somewhat recently laid my gorgeous fingers on a Collector's Edition of Blizzard Entertainment's new masterpiece that is StarCraft II, and boy is it awesome. Imagine if a unicorn and a dragon had a baby, and THAT baby learnt Kung Fu, Ninjitsu and paired up with Wolverine to kill the Devil.

Yeah, it's THAT awesome. It's so awesome in fact, that if someone were to kidnap my copy of it, and demand that I in return of getting it back had to beat the crap out of all my friends, I would gladly do so. So, in the event of this happening, you should keep a copy of your own in back up, just in case you need to bribe in into not kicking your ass. I'm just sayin'.


Right now, I haven't got much to say, next week is yet another exercise, which is a military way of saying that I'll be sleep-,dryness-, food- and warmth- deprived for the next five days. Yay me.


Crap, this entry doesn't even have a relevant picture. I'll just google for "relevant picture" and see what comes up.






Yup.

1 kommentar:

  1. Jeg savner deg Bent!

    ... har funnet en potensiell filmmusiker! :D

    Gotta meet bro,
    Love - Stiff

    SvarSlett