mandag 26. oktober 2009

It's Random Linkage Week!

So, in order to... No, actually I have no thoughts behind this. I just wanted to see if I could make an update a day for a week, and I also wanted to share some bizarre links. Well, here you go;

- Some guy has made a list of his favorite things Lady Gaga has humped.

Sheesh, makes you feel bad for these things, doesn't it?

- Some ecologic garlic farmer stops high-speed internet. Oh, the beauty of local "democracy".

- Possibly the most Pointless Toy Ever. Also, Giant Ape Juice, apparently.

Well, that's all for today folks. Hopefuly you'll be able to tune in tomorrow and find new fresh random links.

So, in the immortal words of my good friend Tourettes-Timmy; Have a goo-FUCKFUCKIT, GODDAMNITSHIT- evening!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar