tirsdag 27. oktober 2009

Random Linkage Week - Part 2

So, believe or not, but I'm back as I said I would be. Freaking sweet? Totally.

And boy do I have some randomities for you today;

- Internet translators and that crap ain't got nothing on our friends from the south-east Asian countries. An archive of hilarious examples of "Engrish".

- Police officers arrested for babysitting. You'd think they have more important issues to handle.

- Perpetual bubblewrap. Yeah, watch that sucker pop. POP I SAY!!!

And with the soothing sound of virtual bursting bubbles of plastic, I bid thee farewell, once again to the words of my poetic friend, Tourettes-Timmy;

The birds have fallen silFUCKFAGGOT!
'Tis the dyiCOCK! season.
I reminiBADGERVOMIT!!
Hopefully, next year will come around. ASSRIDER!



Beautiful. Well, that's all for today folks! See ya later!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar